For more information about financial aid, click here.
2. Expect a call from one of our Admissions Reps to schedule a career planning session.
3. Meet with a Financial Aid Coordinator to discuss options.
4. Complete enrollment paperwork.
5. Start your future in beauty with the Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology program you’ve selected.
Success starts with being prepared!
Career planning session #1:
- Getting to know you
- Getting to know us- info about our campus
- Are you ready? We’ll talk about what’s next
Career planning session #2:
- Chat with our Financial Aid Coordinator
- Discuss payment options (to include scholarships!)
- Ready to start? Talk about what’s next for you!
Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology is dedicated to giving you the best possible training for a successful career in the wonderful world of beauty.
Find out about the Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology difference!