- Well-groomed and well put-together
- Able to see tiny details at close range
- Steady with your hands
- Comfortable using your hands at long stretches for services like facial massages
- Extremely attentive to cleanliness, sanitation, and safety
- Good at keeping a clean and tidy station
- Familiar with proper sterilization techniques for tools
- Comfortable working with clients
- Comfortable consulting with a client about their current skin care regimen
- Poised and respectful about potentially personal or uncomfortable questions about sensitive skin-related issues
- Willing to offer recommendations
- Good at judging how a client should manage their unique skincare needs
Learn How To Excel In An Exciting New Career In The Esthetics Industry
Have confidence in your ability to get a license in esthetics.
Get excited about creative careers in the beauty industry.
We'll provide quality education with several schedule options.
Money's tight, we get it. We can help with that too.
If you’re ready to start your beauty industry career and jump into the world of esthetics, apply to Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology today and join our legacy.
Our esthetics program is currently offered at our Spartanburg, Florence, Goose Creek (Charleston), Rock Hill (Charlotte), and Garners Ferry Road (Columbia) campuses.
We use a variety of professional products including Dermalogica, Circadia, and Mettle makeup. Our clinics are outfitted with equipment that can be found in spas and skin care facilities across the country.
The first thing you need to do is find and compare schools near you. Make sure whichever school you are considering will train you on everything you need to know about analyzing, treating and beautifying skin in order to pass your state’s Board written and practical licensing exams. You should also learn how to recognize skin problems that may go beyond an esthetician’s skills and patients who may need to be referred to a dermatologist or other medical professional.
- 600 hours in total
- Students receive a customized esthetics kit that includes essential tools such as make-up, eyelash products, a wax kit, and state board testing essentials.
The 5 A's
These five words are how we measure success at Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology. Our students and instructors bring their best in each of these areas to prepare for their future careers.
The Red Apron Program
A STUDENT FAVORITE!
The key apron program is your way to show off your accomplishments by wearing them on your chest!
By hitting goals throughout your program, you’ll have the opportunity to win your first, second, third, and Golden Key aprons that you’ll get to wear proudly for the public eye to see!
Need More Details?
Fill out the form, and we’ll tell you everything. If you don’t hear form us within 1 business day, click here to find our number and give us a call.
A good esthetician should be:
Skills every esthetician should be strong in:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Customer service
- Adherence to processes and legal requirements
- Knowing how to promote specific product lines
- Marketing oneself to get new business
- Active listening to truly understand client needs
Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology is dedicated to giving you the best possible training for a successful career in the wonderful world of beauty.
Find out about the Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology difference!
© 2023 Kenneth Shuler is a trademark of the Kenneth Shuler Corporation.
All rights reserved.