Net Price is the amount that a student pays to attend an institution in a single academic year AFTER subtracting scholarships and grants the student receives. Scholarships and grants are forms of financial aid that a student does not have to pay back.
Net Cost Calculator
What is a Net Cost Calculator?
What can it do for me?
This was developed by Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology to provide tuition estimates based on their school of interest. Listed below are what you should expect by filling out the form:
- The estimated total cost of attendance
- Estimated tuition and fees
- The estimated cost of books and supplies
- Estimated other expenses
- Estimated total grant aid
- Estimated Net Price After Grants and Scholarships