To be accepted into the school all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 17 years old by their projected graduation date.
- Must provide proof of being a standard high school graduate or GED recipient.
- Must provide a valid driver’s license or photo ID and a social security card.
- Must complete and submit a completed Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology application with a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Be approved for acceptance by the school. The school does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering the same course of study.
- Complete all financial arrangements, applications, and paperwork. In the case you withdraw from the course, no hours or academics will be released until all financial obligations are met or arranged.
**Kenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, ethnic origin, or religion.
***Official transcripts must be signed, embossed, and sealed for delivery to the school. A high school transcript that is faxed or emailed from the high school may be accepted as long as it contains a cover sheet with the school’s letterhead and a school official’s signature.